Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Save the whales

I. Feel. Huge.

It has been quite nice to hear from people that I'm small for how far along I am and that I'm smaller than I was with Jackson but as of yesterday I am only two pounds shy of what I weighed when I went into delivery with Jackson and I might still have four more weeks to go though my doctor did say she saw some signs that it could be sooner. Mama's tired. Mama's a whale who thanks to something called symphysis pubis dysfunction has trouble rolling over, putting on pants, socks, shoes, standing and sometimes walking. I didn't experience this kind of discomfort and pain with Jackson and enjoyed even the last bit of my pregnancy with him but I am so ready to not feel wobbly and round and not be in pain anymore. Preston, my (not so) little love, keep cooking till you're ready to come into this world but please, please don't wait a second longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment