Saturday, March 17, 2012

Preston's Birth Announcement

Sweet Moments Boy Baby Announcements
Find 100's of cute birth announcements at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.


I didn't make a birth announcement for Jackson and I'm not completely sure why though I think being a newbie mom had something to do with it. In my mind, it was an expensive and complex process. Wrong and wrong. I used Shutterfly.com to make Preston's birth announcement and it was extremely affordable, easy and FUN to do. I think my favorite part was choosing and editing images for the card. I can not wait to get them in the mail and send them to loved ones. Maybe I'll make Jackson one too just to have as a keepsake. I am absolutely loving being a mom of two baby boys. I'm much busier but it's a good busy and I'm so full of love for my three boys, I could pop.

Brandon's off with us for the next two days while GiGi and Papa Rod visit so it's pretty much our Friday today. Happy weekend to us!! Happy living to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment